Do you want to build confidence AND strength?
Join Clara for a 7-Day Inversions Yoga Challenge
Inversion practice helps you:
Build upper body strength
See the world from a unique perspective
Confront your fears
The best part… it’s entirely virtual!
Participants can expect:
An inversion class for each day of the challenge.
Fluid and dynamic, 30-60 minute yoga classes.
Meditation and mantra classes to ground after going upside down.
Thinking of Joining Us?
Here’s All You Need to Know:
7 days of playful vinyasa classes where you’ll go upside down
Virtual, at your home studio
YOU! All new members of Practice with Clara get the first 7-days for free
Monday, July 19th – Sunday, July 25th
Challenge your fear, gain confidence and strength, embrace daily rituals
How to enter to win:
Post a photo, quote, or anything else that shares your experience on Facebook or Instagram, and tag Clara to be entered to win a cool prize!
Prizes include Practice with Clara swag bags with goodies inside and a 3-month subscription to the apps!
Post every day to be entered as many times as you want! There’s no limit to how many times you can enter.
Rules for the challenge:
- Practitioners must complete the 7 days of yoga, however, we invite you to move the classes around to serve how you feel—if you’re tired, don’t push yourself. Take savasana or rest on your mat when you need it. The point is making it to your mat every day, and that’s what counts towards the 30 days!
- Practitioners are encouraged to interact with the day’s class by typing YES in the comments in the PWC App or in the private Facebook Group. This practice promotes motivation, positivity, and inclusion within the community.
- The challenge is completely free for all new members. If you don’t cancel your subscription at the end of the challenge, you will be charged the monthly billing charge.
The virtual yoga challenges are free for all new members of Practice with Clara as we want to support and sustain the community-at-large, which means providing yoga to those who may not be able to afford it otherwise.
How We Honour Accountability
The best way to create a habit is through accountability – Check-in with the PWC community to hold yourself accountable for the challenge and your intentions.
Here are two ways for you to get in touch and say YES to completing the daily classes.
- In the PWC App: type ∾ YES ∾ in the comments after you finish the class to share that you’ve done your yoga.
- In the PWC FB Group: We will post the class daily, you can type ∾ YES ∾ in the comments to share that you’ve done your yoga.