Do you crave a slower practice this summer?
Join me for a 7-Day Meditation Challenge
Meditation helps you:
Observe intense emotions.
Increase in self-awareness.
Develop tolerance and compassion for others.
Preview the 7-Day Meditation Challenge Playlist
The best part… it’s entirely virtual!
Participants can expect:
A short meditation practice for each day of the challenge.
Slow flow yoga classes on a few of the days to move your body.
Breathwork, intention setting, affirmations, and visualization practices.
Thinking of Joining Us?
Here’s All You Need to Know:
7 days of meditation classes
Virtual, at your home studio
YOU! All new members of Practice with Clara get the first 7-days for free
Monday, August 16th – Sunday, August 22nd
Set an intention, practice conscious rest, create calm in your body.
Win a month’s subscription to Practice with Clara!
Here’s how to enter to win:
Post a photo, quote, or anything else that shares your experience on Facebook or Instagram, and tag me to be entered to win a prize!
Winners receive a month’s subscription to Practice with Clara.
Post every day to be entered as many times as you want! There’s no limit to how many times you can enter.
Rules for the challenge:
- Practitioners must complete the 7 days of yoga; however, we invite you to move the classes around to serve how you feel—if you’re tired, don’t push yourself. Take savasana or rest on your mat when you need it. The point is making it to your mat every day, and that’s what counts towards the 30 days!
- Practitioners are encouraged to interact with the day’s class by typing YES in the comments in the PWC App or in the private Facebook Group. This practice promotes motivation, positivity, and inclusion within the community.
- The challenge is completely free for all new members. If you don’t cancel your subscription at the end of the challenge, you will be charged the monthly billing charge.
The virtual yoga challenges are free for all new members of Practice with Clara as we want to support and sustain the community-at-large, which means providing yoga to those who may not be able to afford it otherwise.
How We Honour Accountability
The best way to create a habit is through accountability – Check-in with the PWC community to hold yourself accountable for the challenge and your intentions.
Here are two ways for you to get in touch and say YES to completing the daily classes.
- In the PWC App: type ∾ YES ∾ in the comments after you finish the class to share that you’ve done your yoga.
- In the PWC FB Group: We will post the class daily; you can type ∾ YES ∾ in the comments to share that you’ve done your yoga.