☆ Energize Your Mind & Body ☆
A Free Online 30-Day Yoga Challenge
We’re hosting a free 30-day virtual yoga challenge that’s themed around energy. For this yoga challenge, we’re taking you into the stars for a celestial experience that embodies movement, mindfulness, and astrology! In April, the yoga classes of the day will be based on our theme and take you on a journey from the cosmos to your body—similar to the exploration of the Koshas in yoga philosophy.
Energize 30-Day Virtual Yoga Challenge starts April 1st – April 30th, 2021. For four weeks, participants will see a yoga or meditation class for each day of the month to complete. Those who complete the full 30 days of yoga will be entered to win one of the prizes from our partners! (Read on to learn more)
Enjoy a 60-minute LIVE vinyasa class with me on Saturdays and a 30-minute class on Wednesdays.
If you cannot make the LIVE classes, they will be available on-demand 24-hours after the class date and time.
On-demand classes on Wednesdays and Saturdays in lieu of the LIVE class are also an option for members of the challenge to complete the class of the day.
Timeline for the challenge:
- March 24th: the coupon code for the challenge will be released for new members to access the challenge for free.
- March 27th: the Challenge Playlist will appear at the top of the #PracticeWithClara Catalog, including the web app and all of the apps. iPhone – Ipad – Apple TV – Android phone and tablet – Roku – Amazon Fire TV – Android TV.
- APRIL 1st, 2021: Energize Virtual Yoga Challenge begins.
- May 3rd: we’ll send out a short form to be filled out by those who completed the 30-days to be eligible to win prizes.
- We’ll check to see that you logged into the apps every day of the month, and from that list, we will hold a raffle to give out the prizes from our partners! Here is the clip of the raffle from one of our past challenges.
Here's How to Join Energize Virtual Yoga Challenge
If you’re already a member of the #PracticeWithClara community, you’re all set. You’ll see the Challenge Playlist in the Apps on March 27th.
If you’re not yet a member, join us for free for the duration of the 30-day challenge – Here’s how:
Click here and choose the monthly subscription option
Use the coupon code ▴ ENERGIZE2021 ▴ at checkout to get the challenge for free.
New members will be able to access the challenge, and if you’ve enjoyed practicing with us, you can continue with your subscription.
Important for new members:
It’s important to note that if you do not cancel your membership once the coupon code has expired, your paid subscription will begin and charge the $15.99 monthly fee.
We partner with some incredible brands who provide cool prizes for those who complete the challenge!
At the end of the challenge, we host a LIVE raffle where we select from those of you who completed the full 30 days to win a prize.
Partners for this challenge include:
- 3 winners will receive a year’s subscription to Practice with Clara – one of our members donated a one-year membership, so we matched it with another one-year membership, PLUS the one-year membership we always raffle!
- 1 winner will receive a gift card from Lululemon Athletica.
- 3 winners will receive a set of Messengers from the Great Bear Oracle Cards from Sarah Hammond Studio.
- 2 winners will receive a gift pack from Joiful Masks that includes a mask with a matching scented/unscented eye pillow.
- 3 winners will receive a prize pack from Tru Earth. 64 load of detergent (32 load x Fresh Linen and Fragrance Free) and a laundry storage tin
- 1 winner will receive a Mala from Divine East
- 1 winner will receive a yoga mat from Supported Soul.
- 3 prizes from Woodlot.
Rules for the challenge:
- Practitioners must complete the 30 days of yoga, however, we invite you to move the classes around to serve how you feel—if you’re tired, don’t push yourself. Take savasana or rest on your mat when you need it. The point is making it to your mat every day, and that’s what counts towards the 30 days!
- Practitioners are encouraged to interact with the day’s class by typing YES in the comments in the PWC App or in the private Facebook Group. This practice promotes motivation, positivity, and inclusion within the community.
- The challenge is completely free for all new members for the month by using the coupon code. If you don’t cancel your subscription at the end of the challenge, you will be charged the monthly billing charge.
The 30-day virtual yoga challenges are free for all new members of Practice with Clara as we want to support and sustain the community-at-large, which means providing yoga to those who may not be able to afford it otherwise.
How We Honour Accountability
The best way to create a habit is through accountability – Check-in with the PWC community to hold yourself accountable for the challenge and your intentions as we shift into spring.
Here are three ways for you to get in touch and say YES to completing the daily classes.
- In the PWC App: type ∾ YES ∾ in the comments after you finish the class to share that you’ve done your yoga.
- In the PWC FB Group: We will post the class daily, you can type ∾ YES ∾ in the comments to share that you’ve done your yoga.
- Daily notifications via the App – We will be sending a daily notification through the PWC app – you can opt-in through the app settings and you can also opt-out if you’d prefer to not receive it.
You choose the method, we hold you accountable for your goal for the month.
Assets to Track Your Progress
We’ll be sharing the Energize Class Calendar and the Journaling Booklet on March 27th for you to preview the classes and content that will hold you accountable and inspire your progression throughout the month!
☆ Outline of Classes ☆
Each day of the week is allotted a certain style (vinyasa, Hatha, yin/restorative) so that you feel balanced and have time to recover.
This practice is ongoing; let’s take care of our bodies and minds and watch our progress unfold.
I provide PLENTY of options for you to choose from, so if you’re not feeling the class and want more time for rest, there are additional options. The only two days I haven’t prescribed a class are on Fridays and Sundays. These two days, I’d love it if you could honor relaxation by joining me for a yin/restorative class or meditation. If you crave more fire and select a more movement-based class, that’s also totally fine—you know your body best.
Here’s the outline for the program I’ve created for us to explore together:
∙ Monday: we start the week with vinyasa flows and hatha yoga
∙ Tuesday: we light it up with a vinyasa class OR something softer
∙ Wednesday: LIVE yoga class with me or a similar style class on-demand.
∙ Thursday: we add a little more fire OR a slower flow/Hatha class
∙ Friday: we rest our bodies with mantra and meditation
∙ Saturday: LIVE yoga class with me or a similar vinyasa class
∙ Sunday: we rejuvenate with yin/restorative yoga or meditation
I hope this Program allows you to witness (and enjoy!) your transformation.
We’re excited to practice with you!
Are you looking for more opportunities to practice yoga, for free?
Feedback from past challenges:
Teacher of Yoga, Mantra & Meditation
Seeker of the Sacred.
Facilitator of conscious movement.