Whether you’ve just completed your yoga teacher training or have been teaching for years, mentorship can be a very useful tool to hone your skills as a teacher.
I’ve created this yoga mentor program for those who are:
- looking for feedback on their teaching including cueing, alignment, sequencing and theming
- looking to create or enliven their home practice (meditation & asana)
- want to learn how to incorporate mantra, meditation and philosophy into their classes and lives
- want advice on how to work with challenging students
- Learn how to give adjustments and enhancements
- wanting to learn more about the business of yoga (branding, marketing, lead workshops, retreats and trainings)
What the yoga mentorship includes:
- Monthly 60 minute calls
- Monthly assignments
- Book recommendations and discussion
- Feedback on classes
This is the program I would of loved to have when I was starting out.