New Apps for #PracticeWithClara
I’m so excited to officially announce the launch of my new Platform and apps!
When we first launched this project (Aug 2019), I had a vision of creating an online platform to share my teachings to those who were not able to make it to my live yoga classes on a regular basis and to continue to build a larger online library for those who have been practicing with me on other platforms.
Over the past 8-9 months we’ve learned a ton from our members. Thanks to their requests we have been inspired to create an even better experience for practicing yoga away from the studio!
Here are some of the upgrades we’ve created on our new platform:
- WE HAVE APPs!! Search for Practice with Clara on your – iPhone, iPad, AppleTV – Android phone and tablet – Roku – Amazon Fire TV – Chromecast and Android TV
- The flexibility to add classes to a “Favorites” playlist to have easy access to your favorites
- A much better search and filtering section to find exactly the type of class that you are looking for (Including new Chakras and Elements collections)
- Our new phone and tablet applications will work similarly to Netflix and Spotify where you can download the classes on to your devices for offline viewing so you may practice from a remote area or shaky wifi
- We invested heavily in a much more robust cloud engine to ensure your videos stream without interruptions
- Free 7 day trial. Now you can try out all my classes and see if you like them. If you do, we’re excited to have you as part of the community, however if it’s not for you, no problem, you can unsubscribe anytime and you will not be charged.
You will notice that our pricing has increased from $14/Month to $15.99/Month and from $120/Year to $130/Year this is to offset the cost of all the apps that we have built plus the team required to help us manage it.
However before we officially change the price we wanted to provide you the opportunity to sign up at our original pricing one last time.
The price that you sign up for will never change!
These links will be accessible until March 31st 2020, after that our prices will increase to our new pricing.
The free classes
We had many members that accessed the free classes on my platform, so I have moved all of the free classes to my YouTube page which you can access here https://www.youtube.com/
On my YouTube page you will also find shorter versions of my online classes on #PracticeWithClara, if you want to unwind at home you can always access all of these classes there for a short stretch.
We believe in making yoga as accessible as possible, if funds are hindering you from practicing yoga, please email our team at Support@clararobertsoss.com and they will provide you a membership at no cost.
Before I let you go
I really appreciate your continued support over the years, my offerings today are an evolution of your requests and I hope that it encourages you to continue to strengthen your practice.
If you have any requests on specific classes that you would like to see please use this form (Link below) and we will create them.
And if you try out the apps I’d love for you to leave us a review on the App Store – it’ll help us be found.
Thank you again for your support
Love Clara and our awesome team